Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: Edge Dynamics

  1. #1
    www.edge-dynamics.com JOB15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,596
    Thanked: 416

    Default Edge Dynamics

    Name:  ed 15.png
Views: 319
Size:  53.2 KB
    Edge Dynamics is born from a passion for honing and my obsession with creating exceptional edges.

    Based in London I offer a honing service with a difference. Offering customers a choice of either full Nagura progressions on natural stones or synthetic progressions with a selection of finishing stones.

    Also offering a large selection of vintage razors for sale, restored or customised.
    Please keep an eye on the site for updates.

    A full restoration service is also available.

    I hope that in time I will gain a reputation for great honing and the sales of beautiful razors.

    Thank you SRP and all its members .

    Joseph.

    www.edge-dynamics.com
    gssixgun, gugi, Obie and 8 others like this.
    www.edge-dynamics.com

  2. #2
    Senior Member MrHouston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    261
    Thanked: 70

    Default

    Best of luck on your venture, Joseph.
    gugi and JOB15 like this.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to MrHouston For This Useful Post:

    JOB15 (06-01-2018)

  4. #3
    Senior Member blabbermouth outback's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Akron, Ohio
    Posts
    9,748
    Thanked: 3904

    Default

    Go for it,Joseph. God speed, my friend.
    gugi and JOB15 like this.
    Mike

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to outback For This Useful Post:

    JOB15 (06-01-2018)

  6. #4
    www.edge-dynamics.com JOB15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,596
    Thanked: 416

    Default

    Edge Dynamics website is undergoing some improvements . An Apothecary page has been added to the site whilst my website team are in the process of building another page for Shaving Brushes & Accessories .It is slow going and the Shop looks a bit untidy at the moment.
    The endgame is to have what i consider to be high quality items, Razors/Brushes/Soaps.

    I have also been adding to the Buy Vintage Razors page. Showing two new sections: 65 & 100 Razors Selection. Maybe a good place for beginners to try a decent edge.

    Many Thanks
    Joseph.J
    www.edge-dynamics.com

    www.edge-dynamics.com

  7. #5
    32t
    32t is offline
    Senior Member blabbermouth 32t's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    3 miles west of randydance062449
    Posts
    8,081
    Thanked: 1247

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JOB15 View Post
    Edge Dynamics website is undergoing some improvements . An Apothecary page has been added to the site whilst my website team are in the process of building another page for Shaving Brushes & Accessories .It is slow going and the Shop looks a bit untidy at the moment.
    The endgame is to have what i consider to be high quality items, Razors/Brushes/Soaps.

    I have also been adding to the Buy Vintage Razors page. Showing two new sections: 65 & 100 Razors Selection. Maybe a good place for beginners to try a decent edge.

    Many Thanks
    Joseph.J
    www.edge-dynamics.com

    Good luck but I hope you don't use the font in this post because it is hard on my eyes.
    sharptonn, BobH and JOB15 like this.
    Tim

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to 32t For This Useful Post:

    JOB15 (06-04-2020)

  9. #6
    Senior Member blabbermouth ScoutHikerDad's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Upstate South Carolina
    Posts
    3,078
    Thanked: 921

    Default

    Great looking site, Joseph!
    JOB15 likes this.
    There are many roads to sharp.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to ScoutHikerDad For This Useful Post:

    JOB15 (06-05-2020)

  11. #7
    www.edge-dynamics.com JOB15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,596
    Thanked: 416

    Default

    Thanks Aaron I am always trying to improve it and im slowly making my way up Google rankings
    ScoutHikerDad likes this.
    www.edge-dynamics.com

  12. #8
    Member Dobel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Rome Italy
    Posts
    86
    Thanked: 10

    Default

    Hi Joseph! Your website is very well done and I have looked at the photos of one of your razors so many times that I would be better off making a screen saver!
    ScoutHikerDad and JOB15 like this.
    My English is elementary so I apologize in advance if on some occasion my tone should be inappropriate.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Dobel For This Useful Post:

    JOB15 (06-07-2020)

  14. #9
    www.edge-dynamics.com JOB15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,596
    Thanked: 416

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dobel View Post
    Hi Joseph! Your website is very well done and I have looked at the photos of one of your razors so many times that I would be better off making a screen saver!
    Thank you...

    I do get quite a few ppl thinking they have bought a high end stone for 30
    ScoutHikerDad and Dobel like this.
    www.edge-dynamics.com

  15. #10
    Member Dobel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Rome Italy
    Posts
    86
    Thanked: 10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JOB15 View Post
    Thank you...

    I do get quite a few ppl thinking they have bought a high end stone for 30
    just a stone? in the photo of the escher there were two... What can you do, foolproof websites are impossible
    JOB15 likes this.
    My English is elementary so I apologize in advance if on some occasion my tone should be inappropriate.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Dobel For This Useful Post:

    JOB15 (06-07-2020)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •