Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Mens World shave brush

  1. #11
    'with that said' cudarunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Walla Walla in WA State USA
    Posts
    8,978
    Thanked: 3808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dinnermint View Post
    If you don't mind not picking th type of knot, this 20mm by 59 mm one has your name on it. PM your address and I'll ship it out Monday

    Attachment 319869

    Tape roll is just to keep the hairs together...
    Please check your PM box.
    sharptonn likes this.
    Our house is as Neil left it- an Aladdin’s cave of 'stuff'.

    Kim X

  2. #12
    Senior Member jaro1069's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    206
    Thanked: 11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dinnermint View Post
    If you don't mind not picking the type of knot, this 20mm by 59 mm one has your name on it. PM your address and I'll ship it out Monday

    Attachment 319869

    Tape roll is just to keep the hairs together...
    oh wow thank you so much that would be FANTASTIC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm sending a PM now.... If you dont mind me asking what type is that? boar, synthetic, badger just out of curiosity?

  3. #13
    Senior Member jaro1069's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    206
    Thanked: 11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cudarunner View Post
    Please check your PM box.
    was that to me you were saying check PM box or @dinnermint ??????

  4. #14
    'with that said' cudarunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Walla Walla in WA State USA
    Posts
    8,978
    Thanked: 3808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jaro1069 View Post
    oh wow thank you so much that would be FANTASTIC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm sending a PM now.... If you dont mind me asking what type is that? boar, synthetic, badger just out of curiosity?
    My father was just an old redneck country boy born 15 miles from the nearest town on his grandfather's homestead; but he was one of the wisest men I ever knew. One of the things he taught me has guided me through over 60 years very well and that advice was:

    Beggars can't be choosy.
    Our house is as Neil left it- an Aladdin’s cave of 'stuff'.

    Kim X

  5. #15
    Senior Member jaro1069's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    206
    Thanked: 11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cudarunner View Post
    My father was just an old redneck country boy born 15 miles from the nearest town on his grandfather's homestead; but he was one of the wisest men I ever knew. One of the things he taught me has guided me through over 60 years very well and that advice was:

    Beggars can't be choosy.
    Well I wasn't begging at all. Some one told me to check Golden Nib and i told them i couldn't right now and then someone made a very nice offer that I was NOT even expecting !!!!! I just asked a question and it didn't matter what the answer was because Like I said I am grateful either way....

  6. #16
    'with that said' cudarunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Walla Walla in WA State USA
    Posts
    8,978
    Thanked: 3808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jaro1069 View Post
    Well I wasn't begging at all. Some one told me to check Golden Nib and i told them i couldn't right now and then someone made a very nice offer that I was NOT even expecting !!!!! I just asked a question and it didn't matter what the answer was because Like I said I am grateful either way....
    Whatever you say---
    rolodave, Speedster and BobH like this.
    Our house is as Neil left it- an Aladdin’s cave of 'stuff'.

    Kim X

  7. #17
    Senior Member jaro1069's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    206
    Thanked: 11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dinnermint View Post
    If you don't mind not picking th type of knot, this 20mm by 59 mm one has your name on it. PM your address and I'll ship it out Monday

    Attachment 319869

    Tape roll is just to keep the hairs together...
    Thank you very much......well i seem to have made someone mad by asking you a question... Like I said though i'm very grateful for the knot.. it doesnt matter what kind it is i was just curious what type it was.... Thank you and i hope you got my info in the PM.. I look forward to hearing from you.

  8. #18
    Senior Member jaro1069's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    206
    Thanked: 11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cudarunner View Post
    Whatever you say---
    ok. think as you will i am not gonna argue about it.....have a great one everyone.....
    Last edited by jaro1069; 05-08-2020 at 03:27 AM.

  9. #19
    MrZ
    MrZ is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    549
    Thanked: 99

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dinnermint View Post
    If you don't mind not picking th type of knot, this 20mm by 59 mm one has your name on it. PM your address and I'll ship it out Monday

    Attachment 319869

    Tape roll is just to keep the hairs together...
    Thats what I love about this site. The guys are more generous and helpful than you could even imagine. What a great offer. Ya'll are some fine folks.
    jaro1069 likes this.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to MrZ For This Useful Post:

    dinnermint (05-08-2020)

  11. #20
    Senior Member jaro1069's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    206
    Thanked: 11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrZ View Post
    Thats what I love about this site. The guys are more generous and helpful than you could even imagine. What a great offer. Ya'll are some fine folks.
    I agree there are some nice folks here... of course there are some not so nice too but the good outweigh the bad... I appreciate everything I have learned from the wonderful people here... I hope to have many more positive interactions with the nice ones who contribute to good conversations....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •