Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: FTD...it's a wonderful feeling !!

  1. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Boston MA
    Posts
    81
    Thanked: 11

    Default

    Guilty as charged .
    b2012 likes this.

  2. #12
    Senior Member lslick23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    137
    Thanked: 17

    Default

    Unfortunately my wife doesn’t touch my face and gives me weird looks as I touch my face constantly.....weird? Naw it’s entertaining.
    b2012 likes this.

  3. #13
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    montreal
    Posts
    18
    Thanked: 3

    Default

    My daughter thinks it's a little weird also but at least it makes her smile and laugh a bit!

  4. #14
    Senior Member blabbermouth Steel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    2,248
    Thanked: 461

    Default

    Faceterbating - 75% of straight razor users do it and the other 25% are lying.
    What a curse be a dull razor; what a prideful comfort a sharp one

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Steel For This Useful Post:

    RezDog (03-26-2018)

  6. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Niagara, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    1,326
    Thanked: 312

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Steel View Post
    Faceterbating - 75% of straight razor users do it and the other 25% are lying.
    I am an unapologetic ‘faceterbator’ and beard fondler - my own of course.

    I am always amazed that my really close Sunday-type SR shave leaves my face smooth to the touch until quite late the next day. No more 5-o’clock shadow unless it’s 24 hours later.

    I claim to anyone who comments on my FTD gets told that it helps me think. In reality, I just like it.
    b2012 likes this.
    David
    “Shared sorrow is lessened, shared joy is increased”
    ― Spider Robinson, Callahan's Crosstime Saloon

  7. #16
    JP5
    JP5 is offline
    Senior Member blabbermouth JP5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Duluth, GA - Atlanta OTP North
    Posts
    2,175
    Thanked: 274
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    ......
    Name:  anchorman-now-before-we-do-this-lets-go-over-the-25080816.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  25.0 KB

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to JP5 For This Useful Post:

    b2012 (03-27-2018)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •