Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16
Like Tree65Likes

Thread: Oops

  1. #11
    Senior Member blabbermouth
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Virginia, USA
    Posts
    2,220
    Thanked: 480

    Default

    I left one of those hairline cuts down the front of my ear a couple weeks back. One would think after nearly six years shaving with straight razors I'd have learned to be mindful of the toe. Nope...
    STF likes this.

  2. #12
    Senior Member blabbermouth PaulFLUS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Gainesville, FL
    Posts
    2,380
    Thanked: 292

    Default

    Yeah, I think we all probably get a reminder every once in awhile when we become complacent or get a little bit too bold. At least I know I do.
    Marshal and STF like this.
    As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another. PR 27:17

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    236
    Thanked: 21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshal View Post
    I left one of those hairline cuts down the front of my ear a couple weeks back. One would think after nearly six years shaving with straight razors I'd have learned to be mindful of the toe. Nope...
    I have a mystery scab on my earlobe. Had to have been a razor or I'd have felt it.
    STF likes this.
    If you're wondering I'm probably being sarcastic.

  4. #14
    'with that said' cudarunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Walla Walla in WA State USA
    Posts
    9,573
    Thanked: 3939

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by planeden View Post
    I have a mystery scab on my earlobe. Had to have been a razor or I'd have felt it.
    It's been my experience that 'IF' you do nick or cut your ear------------------------you'll know it------------that stream of red wasn't there before you started the shave-----
    Our house is as Neil left it- an Aladdin’s cave of 'stuff'.

    Kim X

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    236
    Thanked: 21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cudarunner View Post
    It's been my experience that 'IF' you do nick or cut your ear------------------------you'll know it------------that stream of red wasn't there before you started the shave-----
    Lol, that should've been a clue, but I'm pretty dumb.
    rolodave and STF like this.

  6. #16
    Senior Member blabbermouth ScoutHikerDad's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Upstate South Carolina
    Posts
    3,245
    Thanked: 968

    Default

    Pretty funny-It's the spike points that get me, especially if it's a shortie!
    There are many roads to sharp.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •