Page 84 of 101 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894 ... LastLast
Results 831 to 840 of 1004
Like Tree1545Likes

Thread: Cut of the Day

  1. #831
    Senior Member Traskrom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    590
    Thanked: 124

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrchick View Post
    I'm glad to say It looks like I won't be permanently disfigured [emoji1] One week later and it's almost healed.
    Looks like you almost done. Good it healed with no scars. Congrats!

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Traskrom For This Useful Post:

    Mrchick (05-12-2016)

  3. #832
    Senior Member TrilliumLT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Everett, Ontario
    Posts
    1,544
    Thanked: 306

    Default

    Miss judged the distance with a new razor. Not a big deal. When I was playing rugby I had one of my ears almost half off.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  4. #833
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    695
    Thanked: 77

    Default

    no words needed.[emoji53]

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

  5. #834
    Senior Member Crawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    N.E. Indiana
    Posts
    970
    Thanked: 134

    Default

    Yaarrggg! Reflexes be a fickle mistress!
    dinnermint, aaron1234 and MW76 like this.
    Decades away from full-beard growing abilities.

  6. #835
    Senior Member Hacker7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Islip N.Y.
    Posts
    781
    Thanked: 167

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrchick View Post
    I'm glad to say It looks like I won't be permanently disfigured [emoji1] One week later and it's almost healed.
    Wow, I'm glad its healing nicely. I hope you were not shaving to go out. That will put a damper on your day. I think its between you and priest2705 for a cut of the year award. On the bright side it could have been so much worse.

  7. #836
    Senior Member Mrchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Elk Grove, CA
    Posts
    1,730
    Thanked: 274

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hacker7 View Post
    Wow, I'm glad its healing nicely. I hope you were not shaving to go out. That will put a damper on your day. I think its between you and priest2705 for a cut of the year award. On the bright side it could have been so much worse.
    Thanks. It looks like I might end up with a permanent scar. I'm trying to be optimistic [emoji1]
    Today
    Hacker7 likes this.

  8. #837
    FAL
    FAL is offline
    < Banned User >
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Central Oregon
    Posts
    789
    Thanked: 98

    Default

    Huh, I have a pair of those scars Mr. Chic, left and right, scars happen all through a humans life, life scars you in many ways.
    rolodave and Steel like this.

  9. #838
    Senior Member Crawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    N.E. Indiana
    Posts
    970
    Thanked: 134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrchick View Post
    Thanks. It looks like I might end up with a permanent scar. I'm trying to be optimistic [emoji1]
    Today
    Might I recommend:
    Name:  20160530_184910.jpg
Views: 353
Size:  42.0 KB

    Name:  20160530_184922.jpg
Views: 354
Size:  47.7 KB

    Found with all the other vitamins over by the pharmacy in a big-box store. There are different potency levels, btw, of the liquid vitamin E oil. That may be the reason mine says "Do not ingest...", as I decided on the highest concentration they had in the store. It is much more economical than trying to poke a hole in a gel cap. The less concentrated bottles of oil are usually okay for consumption.

    I also add a drop or two to my lather while I'm building it. And three or more drops of glycerin .

    Anyway. Vitamin E is good for hair and skin. Helps to reduce/heal/soften scar tissue.

    I hope this was helpful!

    Oh, FWIW, I'm pretty sure I paid about $8 for that bottle a year and a half ago. I use a drop every so often on a few gnarly little scars I have, in addition to my shaving lather. Notice how little is missing from the 2.5 oz bottle.
    Last edited by Crawler; 05-31-2016 at 03:37 AM.
    Decades away from full-beard growing abilities.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Crawler For This Useful Post:

    Mrchick (06-02-2016)

  11. #839
    Senior Member Mrchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Elk Grove, CA
    Posts
    1,730
    Thanked: 274

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crawler View Post
    Might I recommend:
    Name:  20160530_184910.jpg
Views: 353
Size:  42.0 KB

    Name:  20160530_184922.jpg
Views: 354
Size:  47.7 KB

    Found with all the other vitamins over by the pharmacy in a big-box store. There are different potency levels, btw, of the liquid vitamin E oil. That may be the reason mine says "Do not ingest...", as I decided on the highest concentration they had in the store. It is much more economical than trying to poke a hole in a gel cap. The less concentrated bottles of oil are usually okay for consumption.

    I also add a drop or two to my lather while I'm building it. And three or more drops of glycerin .

    Anyway. Vitamin E is good for hair and skin. Helps to reduce/heal/soften scar tissue.

    I hope this was helpful!

    Oh, FWIW, I'm pretty sure I paid about $8 for that bottle a year and a half ago. I use a drop every so often on a few gnarly little scars I have, in addition to my shaving lather. Notice how little is missing from the 2.5 oz bottle.
    Thank you. I've been using a roll-on e-oil since I did this and I think it's been helping. I appreciate your nice post.
    rolodave and Crawler like this.

  12. #840
    Senior Member dinnermint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Waukesha, Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,945
    Thanked: 390

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrchick View Post
    Thanks. It looks like I might end up with a permanent scar. I'm trying to be optimistic [emoji1]
    Today
    At least you're growing back some, if not all of the hair! I have a few scars that disappeared, but left (small) bald spots on my face. Makes you remember to not catch a fall off of a bicycle with your face....
    Mrchick likes this.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to dinnermint For This Useful Post:

    Mrchick (05-31-2016)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •