Page 472 of 478 FirstFirst ... 372422462468469470471472473474475476 ... LastLast
Results 4,711 to 4,720 of 4779
Like Tree13816Likes

Thread: just wanted to share tonight's dinner with you guys..

  1. #4711
    Senior Member blabbermouth PaulFLUS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Gainesville, FL
    Posts
    5,806
    Thanked: 586

    Default

    Baked eggplant parmigiana.

    Name:  PXL_20230918_000501234.jpg
Views: 51
Size:  81.8 KB
    Iron by iron is sharpened, And a man sharpens the face of his friend. PR 27:17

  2. #4712
    Fizzy Laces Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,550
    Thanked: 227

    Default

    Was away on holiday in St Andrews last week, we went for a walk around the town and found a nice butchers.

    So on Friday we took a wander back to buy a 1.3kg Tbone steak and I proceeded to make bistecca ala fiorentina last night for the good lady wife and I.

    Geek

    Name:  IMG_20231014_201451.jpg
Views: 44
Size:  47.2 KB

  3. #4713
    Senior Member blabbermouth nessmuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    3,920
    Thanked: 581

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGeek View Post
    Was away on holiday in St Andrews last week, we went for a walk around the town and found a nice butchers.

    So on Friday we took a wander back to buy a 1.3kg Tbone steak and I proceeded to make bistecca ala fiorentina last night for the good lady wife and I.

    Geek

    Name:  IMG_20231014_201451.jpg
Views: 44
Size:  47.2 KB
    Do you arm wrestle...to see who gets The Filet ?

  4. #4714
    Fizzy Laces Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,550
    Thanked: 227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nessmuck View Post
    Do you arm wrestle...to see who gets The Filet ?

    Nah we're very civilised lol, we split it down the middle.

    Geek
    nessmuck likes this.

  5. #4715
    Senior Member blabbermouth OCDshaver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Chicagoland - SW suburbs
    Posts
    3,771
    Thanked: 734

    Default

    Pear tartlet


    Name:  IMG_2441.jpg
Views: 29
Size:  20.2 KB
    cudarunner and PaulFLUS like this.

  6. #4716
    Senior Member blabbermouth OCDshaver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Chicagoland - SW suburbs
    Posts
    3,771
    Thanked: 734

    Default

    Texas red. No beans.

    Name:  IMG_2446.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  38.2 KB

  7. #4717
    Moderator rolodave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Racine, WI USA
    Posts
    7,506
    Thanked: 1925
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    [QUOTE=OCDshaver;1976968]Texas red. No beans.

    Best kind!!
    OCDshaver likes this.
    If you don't care where you are, you are not lost.

  8. #4718
    Fizzy Laces Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,550
    Thanked: 227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OCDshaver View Post
    Texas red. No beans.

    Name:  IMG_2446.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  38.2 KB
    I've been trying out some different chillies for my chilli lately, but the wife insists on adding kidney beans.

    Geek

  9. #4719
    Moderator rolodave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Racine, WI USA
    Posts
    7,506
    Thanked: 1925
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGeek View Post
    I've been trying out some different chillies for my chilli lately, but the wife insists on adding kidney beans.

    Geek
    I have the same wife problems.. I always eat some without beans before I bow to her wishes.
    TheGeek likes this.
    If you don't care where you are, you are not lost.

  10. #4720
    Fizzy Laces Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,550
    Thanked: 227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rolodave View Post
    I have the same wife problems.. I always eat some without beans before I bow to her wishes.
    I'm the same �� get a decent fill whilst taste testing.

    Geek
    rolodave likes this.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •